First of all, I want to thank Rose and Jill for giving me such a fun award! And, of course, for just being so darn cool. ;)
Here are the award rules: List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!
So, for 7 things I love:
1. Lazy Sundays spent in bed 2. Apple martinis 3. Dance, Dance Revolution 4. Carrot and Pumpkin (my cats, not the veggies - altho, carrots are ok, too!) 5. Deep tissue massages 6. Snuggling 7. My family, friends, the boy, etc.
Now, for seven bloggers I love:
1. Jaci at Ravings of a Mad Housewife - Jaci and I went to high school together. Unfortunately, I haven't seen her since graduation, but I love reading her blogs and catching up on what she's up to.
2. Cheryl at Confessions of a Twenty Something Year Old - she's super easy to relate to and she never fails to make me laugh.
4. Jen at Maybe If You Just Relax - Like Jaci, Jen and I went to high school together, as well. I haven't seen her since graduation either. Recently, I found her blog and as I browsed through, I could not stop laughing. And, not just little laughs but like big belly laughs that bring tears to my eyes. What a fun gal. Little does she know, but she kinda inspired me to write my own blog, although I, of course, will never be as funny or as cool as her.
5. Tangee at Jaded Librarian - Tangee and I went to college together. She's grounded, down-to-earth, and all around awesome.
6. The Obnoxious SAHM - just a funny girl. I love her little video blogs and her Sunday Spotlight.
7. Michelle over at the Picture a Day Project - I LOVE her pictures and I think this is such a super cool idea for a blog.
Ok, girls, so congratulations on being fabulous!
Now, I also need to put in a little plug for The Green Bag Giveaway over at Le Musings of Moi. Go check it out. You could maybe win some awesome bags!
I'm a young physician struggling through the fun we like to call residency. While I chose to complete my internship and residency at a hospital with "relaxed" call hours, I'm still ridiculously overworked and underpaid. This blog will chronicle my time in residency...including the sandwich hidden under a patient's breast, the couple having sex in their hospital bed, and other generally appalling stories. Enjoy!
The stories published here are nothing more than that - stories. They are loosely based on patients that I see in practice. Key word: Loosely. If you think a case appears to be about you or your family member, rest assured - it's not. The posts included here are nothing more than a fictional collection of tales for your enjoyment based on my last several years of experience.
The opinions reflected in this blog are my own and do not, in any way, reflect the opinions of my hospital, my residency program, or my University.